Recipes from Celebrated City Restaurants & Romantic Jazz Ballads by the Kenny Barron Ensemble
Each restaurant chef offers a complete menu with an appetizer, main dish, and dessert which have been adapted for home cooks by Sharon O'Connor.
Beautiful enough for the coffee table, the book is filled with artwork by Henri Matisse, quotes about love and music, sensational food photos, and an introduction by the popular singer Taj Mahal.
Tender, lyrical jazz by the Kenny Barron Ensemble sets the mood for relaxed dining and dancing after dinner. Enjoy great music, delicious dinners, and magical evenings. A perfect gift!
18 restaurants, 208 pages
- Avalon, Toronto, Ontario
- Bacchanalia, Atlanta, Georgia
- The Restaurant at Hotel Bel-Air, Los Angeles, California
- Blue Ginger, Wellesly, Massachusetts
- Cafe Boulud, New York, New York
- Castle Hill Inn and Resort, Newport, Rhode Island
- Commander's Palace, New Orleans, Louisiana
- 40 Sardines, Overland Park, Kansas
- The Grill at the Driskill Hotel, Austin, Texas
- The Bistro at Hotel Maison de Ville, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Marcel's, Wasington, D.C.
- Moose's, San Francisco, California
- North Pond, Chicago, Illinois
- Tabla, New York, New York
- Vetri, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Wild Ginger, Seattle, Washington
- Yoshi's, Oakland, California
- Say It Over and Over Again
- Stolen Moments
- The Very Thought of You
- I Only Have Eyes for You
- Very Early
- Blame It On My Youth
- In a Sentimental Mood
Kenny Barron Ensemble:
Kenny Barron, piano; Bob Sheppard, saxophones, flute, bass clarinet; Dave Ellis, saxophones; Peter Barshay, bass; Lewis Nash, drums