Branche d'Olive's elegantly bottled diffusers continuously scent living spaces for up to two months. Remove reeds to reduce intensity, turn them to enhance it. To lengthen diffuser usage time, remove all reeds and re-stopper whilst away for any significant period; the reeds alone will provide a welcoming fragrance on your return.
- Cloud: Specially developed to create a dreamy, peaceful and softly seductive ambience, a combination of blackcurrant, fresh rose and violet with hints of soft vanilla and sandalwood.
- Garrigue: A delicious citrus cologne with top notes of bergamot and citrus around aromatic lavender and thyme on a woody sandalwood base
- Green Tea: Fantastically popular - a fresh scent of spring: hesperidia berry (sour citrus) and green tea give way to jasmine and peony over a base of musk and white cedar
- Lemon Verbena: Widely acknowledged as the strongest of the lemon scents. Put zest into your living space with this sparkling mix of crisp green citrus sitting on a floral heart of white jasmine finishing on a soft musk base. This fragrance's strength may need fewer reeds; fewer reeds would also increase diffusion time, which is markedly less the more citrus the fragrance.
- Orange Blossom: Imagine an orange grove at sundown - orange and petitgrain mix with orange blossom and rose to produce a fragrance which is strongly reminiscent of the original ‘4711’ cologne
- White Tea: A mesmerizing mix of flowery white teas combine with sandalwood, vanilla and Tonka bean resting on an intense musk chord