Homemade tea is simply better! And all you need is the Stainless Steel Teapot Filter to help brew a delicious cup of brew right at home. Made entirely of high-quality stainless steel, the teapot filter lasts and lasts, cup after cup – and as it’s designed, you get only the best quality brew from day one. To better make use of the internal environment of the teapot, the locking mechanism and fine mesh of the filter allow loose leaf tea to thoroughly infuse itself with the hot water.
For a quick cleaning, just place the filter in your dishwasher or scrub and wipe with a washcloth. Afterward, go ahead and experience absolute perfection while relaxing to every cupful of soothing homemade tea.
Price & Kensington Specialty Stainless Steel Teapot Filter Instructions:
- Durable, high-quality stainless steel
- Easily removable
- Locking mechanism secures infuser
- Easy-to-clean design
- Regular use
- Works with 6-Cup and 2-Cup Teapots (sold separately)
- Dishwasher safe
- 2 Cup Dimensions: 2.7” x 2.7” x 3”
- 6 Cup dimensions: 3.7” x 3.7” x 4.9”
- Warm up teapot with boiling water
- Empty teapot
- Place filter in teapot
- Add tea leaves and top with boiling water
- Place lid on teapot
- Pour and enjoy your brew!